Unification of Nepal and Regency of Rajendra Laxmi
- Write an advantage caused by unification of Nepal.
- Why did the kings of Gorkha have good relationship with Bhaktapur?
- Why were the Gorkhalis defeated twice in Nuwakot? Write down any one reason.
- When did Gorkhalis conquered Nuwakot?
- Why is Prithvi Narayan Shah called the builder of the nation?(kailali 2069)
- What was the cause of Rajendra Lasmi to take vicegerent of the King Rana Bahadur Shah?(Banke,2069)
- In which battle was Jayant Rana assassinated?(ktm 2069)
- Why was Prithvi Narayan Shah defeated at the first attack over Nuwakot?Write any two reasons(ktm 2066)
- “Queen Rajendra Laxmi was a powerful women” Justify.
- Write a letter to your friend mentioning the events of unification on Nepal.
- What is meant by Regency? Evaluate the role of Rajendra Laxmi and Bahadur Shah in the history of Nepal.(Bhaktapur 2065)
Social works of Rana Prime Ministers
- Which Rana prime minister has allowed to publish Gorkhapatra?
- Mention any six social reforms of Rana Regime.
- Why is Dev Shumsher regarded as a reformer prime minister out of Rana prime ministers?(lalitpur,2069)
- Mention any two social reforms done by Dev Shumsher (Banke 2067)
- Which Rana Prime minister of Nepal established Tri Chandra College?(Rupandehi 2065)
- Write down the social reforms of Rana Prime ministers of Nepal and explain their positive influence in our society.( kailali, 2068; Bhaktapur 2067; kailali 2067)
- Make a list of social reform made by Rana Prime Minister Chandra Shumsher.( Bhaktapur 2069).
- There were several reforms made by the Ranas eventhough the Rana rule can’t be considered good. Prepare a dialogue showing the social reforms during the Rana rule.(ktm, 2065)
- Complete the following table
|S.N||Rana Prime minister||Reforms|
|1.||Jung Bahadur Rana|
Major Achievements between 2007 B.S to 2046 B.S
- By mentioning the social and economic reforms from the data of 2007 B.S to 2046 B.S evaluate them in your own style. (Banke 2067)
error: Content is protected !!