Introduction of Demography & Demographics Condition
Basic Demographic Measurement
CBR and CDR
ASFR and TFR
8. What is the fertility rate? The total population of a town of a female between the ages of 20 to 24 years in 2065 BS was 82525. In the town, 14236 new babies were given birth by females. Calculate the fertility rate according to the age factor.
ASMR and IMR
9. In the village, there were 3450 infants born in 2050 BS. In the same year in that village, 250 infants died under 12 months of age. What was the infant mortality rate of that village in that year?
10. In 2065, in the Lalitpur district, 5440 children (infants) were born alive. In the same year, 340 infants were dead below 1 year then calculate the infant mortality rate.
11. What is the infant mortality rate? The total population of a village in 2068 B.S. was 45000. If 23000 new babies were born and 3400 babies died in that village in the same years, find out the infant mortality rate. ( Nepalgunj Sub-metropolitan City 2075)
12. What is meant by demography? What are the determinants of population change? According to the survey of 2073 BS, the number of infant mortality in Sunwal Municipality in a year was 40 and the total live birth of the village was 500. Find the infant mortality rate of Sunwal Municipality.
Migration (In Migration Rate, Out Migration Rate, Net Migration Rate, Gross Migration Rate)
13. The mid-year population of Biratnagar in 2058 was 82400. About 9600 people from neighbouring districts came to this city as immigrants and 1800 people were out-migrants of that city. Calculate the gross migration rate of that city. (Kavre 2061)
14. In the year 2065 BS in the city of Nepal the total population was 45000. In the same year, 1500 people in-migrate and 1000 people out-migrate from there. Calculate the net migration rate and gross migration rate of the city. (Lalitpur 2069)
15. In the year 2068 B.S. in the city of Nepal the total population was 80000. In the same year, 2000 people in-migrate and 1500 people out-migrate from there. Calculate the net migration rate and gross migration rate of the city.
16. The population of a certain place in 2058 was 24050. In the same year, immigrants were 2220 and emigrants were 1001. Find out Gross Migration Rate.
17. In the year 2071 BS, in a village in Nepal, the total population was 9000. In the same year 300 people in-migrated and 200 people out-migrated from there, calculate the net-migration rate and gross migration rate in the village.
18. What is the crude death rate? According to the survey done in a village in 2068 BS, the total number of deaths was 40 and the total population was 500. Calculate the crude death rate.